Apply for a Position
Pindler has spent more than 72 years in business perfecting the art of fabric design and development. Offering a wide array of decorative fabric options to the interior design professional, Pindler has become the largest wholesale distributor of exclusive upholstery fabric west of the Mississippi. In today’s competitive design market, several factors separate Pindler from our direct competitors.
- The personal “hands-on” involvement from three generations of Pindler’s, over the years, offers the design industry the continuity of superior product.
- Pindler is proud to offer a network that includes 35 outside Sales Representatives, 16 company-owned showrooms and 19 national and international agent showrooms, which allows Pindler to offer an unequaled level of service.
- Pindler never loses sight of the fact that customer service is paramount.
To apply for a position, fill out and submit the form below or you can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (‘Word’ or ‘PDF document preferred) or fax it to (805) 222-2468. If emailing your resume, please enter the position title in the Subject line of your email.
Order Desk Sales Agent
Principle duties include: receiving and handling incoming ACD calls, provide exemplary customer assistance, in addition to processing verbal, mailed and faxed orders/inquiries. If you are motivated and sales oriented, hardworking and well spoken with outstanding customer service skills, please send us your resume. (NO phone calls please.)Learn More
* Provide courteous and expedient service.
* Direct order entry, and follow-up on existing orders
* Escalate orders when necessary
* Verify all input pertinent to order
* Answer stock inquiries, price verification and back order information
* Process and support assigned showroom inquiries and reports.
* Various filing duties, report and fax distribution.
* Screen calls and refer customers to other departments or supervisor when necessary.
* Credit card processing using 3rd party companies
* Track orders using UPS
* MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Exceptional customer service demeanor with a professional presentation
* Good organizational skills with strength in the attention to detail
* Problem solver
* Medical and dental
* Annual Profit Sharing – 100% company contribution
* Paid vacation days and holidays
* Monthly company luncheon when sales goals are met
$13.25 Hourly DOE
NO phone calls, please.